On June 26th, I graduated from Caledonia Senior Secondary School. I maintained my grades with a B honor roll, while juggling College preparations, dance compititions, and events/fundraising for the National Pageant. I have worked hard my whole life and set the bar high. I have overcome most of my Mental Health issues and most importantly stepped outside of the box. I have recently been accepted into College/University. In September 2015 I will be attending The Northern Collaborative Baccalaureate Nursing Program. This is a 4 year program; after I will be specializing in Pediatric Oncology.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.